Thank you for choosing to dine with us. The below precautions are in place to keep our guests and employees safe:
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant, only to be removed while seated at your table. Staff will be in masks at all times.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0 Degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us.
- Social distancing between tables
- Digital menus and disposable menus
- Reusable menus sanitized between every use
- Thorough sanitation procedures
- Masks on all employees
- Continuous hand washing
Your continued support and patience during this time are truly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 5% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.Contact us
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT THE BAH
Family Style Meals
Quality Crab & Oyster Bah is offering three family-style meals. The King Crab Pappardelle Meal Package, built for three to four people, includes the King Crab Pappardelle pasta, garlic cheese bread, a garden salad and peppermint ice cream for […]Details
Book Your Own Virtual Private Event & Learn How To Shuck an Oyster
Book your virtual oyster shucking demo with Chef Donny via a live zoom! Schedule Chef Donny to jump on your zoom call and learn the in’s and out’s of oysters and how to shuck them. […]Details
Four Letter Hot Sauce
When Chef Donny was a kid and would say naughty 4 letter words, his mom would put hot sauce on his tongue to make him stop. Turns out, he loved the taste. Now Donny makes […]Details