Thank you for choosing to dine with us. The below precautions are in place to keep our guests and employees safe:
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant, only to be removed while seated at your table. Staff will be in masks at all times.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0 Degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us.
- Social distancing between tables
- Digital menus and disposable menus
- Reusable menus sanitized between every use
- Thorough sanitation procedures
- Masks on all employees
- Continuous hand washing
Your continued support and patience during this time are truly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 5% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.Contact us
A Very Bah Easter
Hop on over to Quality Crab & Oyster Bah to pick up Easter Brunch. From Saturday, April 3 – Sunday, April 4 Quality Crab & Oyster Bah is offering special Easter brunch packages to-go including the Smoked Salmon and Bagels, built for two or four people, which includes all the fixings to create the perfect lox sandwich. The Smoked Salmon and Bagels package for two is $39.95, plus tax and $75.95, plus tax for four people. Chef Donny Farrell will also be creating Quiche packages to-go including the Ham & Cheddar Quiche which comes with a seasonal salad, sausage and breakfast potatoes and a Vegetarian Spinach, Mushroom & Mozzarella Quiche which comes with a seasonal salad and fresh fruit. Each of the Quiche packages is available for $34.95, plus tax (gratuity not included). Add on special brunch cocktail kits from Bah including the Mimosa Cocktail Kit for $45, plus tax or Bloody Mary Kit for $65, plus tax. These packages are available to order via Tock and can be picked up at the restaurant on Saturday, April 3 from 11:30 AM – 8:30 PM and Sunday, April 4 from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Carryout orders must be placed by Friday April 2 at 12:00 PM.
Quality Crab & Oyster Bah will be open for dine-in throughout Easter weekend in addition to offering the a la carte menu for carryout and delivery.Reserve